My Turbo V6 Accord UPDATED PICS!!!!!

jaz

Reaction score
Glad you guys like it if there post up with any suggestions I'm stuck on what to do about my hood... I really want something vented to relieve some of the heat in the engine bay but that will kill some of my sleeper status. If anyone has seen any real low profile hoods for these cars or any thing of the sort let me know. Thanks again guys.

hood spacers FTW, ice pax........ better intercooler? :lawl:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
VIS invader, is what i have.some what helps...there might be others out there..

chiefy

Reaction score
CXracing makes the one sided intercooler and they are on ebay... i hope ur dp is not hanging real low.. rerun it

Last edited:

swollen_cu

Reaction score
And yeah man sleeper is what I was looking for with this car I just got some new 18" wheels and spacers with Yokohoma (SP?) 240/45 tires but I needed bigger wheels to raise me up some and widers wheels because I lose so much traction its stupid. The wheels will detract a little from the sleeper concept even though they are just some old school BMW wheels I defaced and painted black but I had no choice.

performance wise, go with 17's.. 18's with wide tires will be way to big and take away from performance, unless of course you are getting some very light weight wheels.

Ask 1nonlyaccord.. he went from 19's to 17's and it was like day and night.

Also, for tire size on a 18" wheel you should be going 225/40 or a 235/35 to keep the diameter of the rims relatively the same as stock to correct your speedo.

FOr a 17' wheel i would go 225/45, it's a little off from stock, but will provide the tallness and width you need.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
you need to upgrade car to allow for more airflow out of your engine bay, and i imagine your stock radiator and fans are struggling to cool your engine

glad to see some decent pics finally, you need to get a dyno soon

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Could use some cleaning up, but the boost is there, and you are satisfied with your project - that's what counts. I would make sure there is no vacuum leak with those clamps.. I'd invest some T-clamps immediately, and straighten out that intercooler.

Back