MySpace and Facebook meet in person for the first time

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
Pretty funny.
I thought Facebook was first though and MySpace came second:thinking:

Haha...I just checked Wikipedia. I was wrong. Myspace started in August 2003 and Facebook started in February 2004.
Facebook still kicks Myspace's @ss though. Although I swear if someone "superpoke's" me again I am going to strangle them. "so and so threw a snowball at you. Add the superpoke function and throw a snowball at them." I'm like "shut the f**k up! That is retarded!
Facebook is where the majority of my friends are.
Myspace is where lots of creepy weirdo's are. Example: when my wife was pregnant, some sick fu*k told her he thought pregnant women were hot so he wanted to be her friend.

I4 CG5

Reaction score
I agree that Facebook is way better than MySpace, but Facebook is starting to become a whore just like MySpace is. I think the creepiest thing you can say is from Superbad: "So are you guys on Myspace or..."

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
haha, i hate myspace... too much bs

facebook is headed in that direction but at least the add-on's are optional and some are cool

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
facebook >>>> myspace

i am getting sick of all the applications and bs of facebook, but its still wayy less sketchy than myspace, and theres a lot more functionality and easy to use stuff with facebook.

I4 CG5

Reaction score
"I couldn't see your bulletin because you set your age at 14 and every time I try to respond to you I feel like a pervert. I swear every time I go to your page I feel like Chris Hansen is going to pop out of my kitchen" :rofl:

arkmann

Reaction score
From what I heard, Myspace was based on Friendster. I have all three and I don't give much crap about either one of them.

Back