Need AT to MT swap help / parts list

hondaspeedx

Reaction score
Thanks Chid0! That was definitely my plan... my whole problem is that I've called every salvage yard in my county and the "typical" yards where I can find a "donor" car just don't exist! It's crazy... every yard wants to know the exact part I am looking for and then they "locate" it. I'll keep trying though... appreciate the feedback.

CHID0

Reaction score
I stumbled across my donor car by word of mouth and took advantage. But i was on the market for about a year gathering the parts and researching then it all came together in a matter of weeks. Since i did it myself i wanted everything to go off without a hitch cause i was putting my only car down for a weekend.

GL finding all your parts, don't give up :thumbsup:

jaxaccord

Reaction score
I actually just completed this swap, along w/ an h22....but "Badgertype" has a good write up on actual swap...check it out...it is a "PITA" collecting all the pieces/parts, but you'll have a great feeling knowing that you brought the car back to life with a 5speed. good luck with your swap...keep us posted..
p.s. if you have a majority of the parts already, i would soldier on an complete it..

hondaspeedx

Reaction score
I actually just completed this swap, along w/ an h22....but "Badgertype" has a good write up on actual swap...check it out...it is a "PITA" collecting all the pieces/parts, but you'll have a great feeling knowing that you brought the car back to life with a 5speed. good luck with your swap...keep us posted..
p.s. if you have a majority of the parts already, i would soldier on an complete it..

Thanks for the encouragement jax! I definitely want this to happen soon! As for parts, I have none yet, well I have an H23 tranny I plan to buy if I can locate/buy the rest of the stuff. As for labor, I'd love to do it myself, but will probably take it to a local honda service center my friend works at.

(Yes, I'm following Badger's thread and lots of good info there!)

Back