Need help deciding my next move!

Mike's_Taffeta

Reaction score
Hey guys, Im having a hard time deciding what to do to my car next. Im even having a hard time in which direction i should take it. Heres a pic of my car as it is now:
2010-02-27084439.jpg

My plans consisted of:

replacing all the black trim with taffeta white parts from the dealer (roughly 150bucks) except for the mirrors.
window tint (which im not sure of anymore)
Doing the 5 lug swap and installing these rims:
0216001936.jpg

Mugen replica front lip
Carbon Fiber hood (which ive decided against)
G23 build

I currently have the money to get the white parts, tint, and lip or g23 build or 5 lug swap.
Im not sure if I want to put 18's on the car, or give the 18's to my girl for her 7th gen accord and find some decent 4 lugs for me.

or if you guys think I should take my car in a totally different direction, let me know. Im open to all suggestions. I have been looking for a jdm look:jarred:, but cant find ****.

Let me know what you guys think would be best. All help is greatly appreciated.

dvilla5506

Reaction score
i say wings west full kit but instead of white gloss black that way to match ur mirrors orrr h22 idk if u have it or not

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
or if you guys think I should take my car in a totally different direction, let me know. Im open to all suggestions. I have been looking for a jdm look:jarred:, but cant find ****.

Let me know what you guys think would be best. All help is greatly appreciated.
you can't find jdm **** because these cars aren't jdm.

if you dont know what you want to do next...wooooooo...you might want to think about it more since its your decision. everyone here will tell you to go a different direction.
i say wings west full kit but instead of white gloss black that way to match ur mirrors orrr h22 idk if u have it or not
black lips look unpainted...

unpainted body add ons are ghetto...

Mike's_Taffeta

Reaction score
you can't find jdm **** because these cars aren't jdm.

if you dont know what you want to do next...wooooooo...you might want to think about it more since its your decision. everyone here will tell you to go a different direction.

black lips look unpainted...

unpainted body add ons are ghetto...

Yeah I know they aren't jdm, more like edm if anything, but I was looking for the "jdm look" which obviously I can't find lol.

I have a general idea of what I want, and that included an unpainted front lip, cause I like how it looks, however if I were to go ww kit it would be painted to match.

I guess I was asking more for what everyone thought I should do next taking my options into consideration. If they don't like the options then I would like to hear suggestions.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
replacing the black pieces with white ones will look great, so definitely do that. also, look into getting the mirrors painted as well, and see if that estimate comes out to being cheaper than buying new white ones...it probably will, especially since TW is an easy color to do. the wheels are nice, id say do whatever you want with them...if you wanna do the 5 lug swap, then do it, if you dont, then put em on your girls car or sell them and get some 4 lug wheels.

ever think about getting the sideskirts painted too? they look real good when theyre color matched, especially on TW. if you do want to do that, see if you can do them the same time you do the mirrors.

Mike's_Taffeta

Reaction score
I think it would look good as well if I had the sideskirt painted. What about the mudflaps? Or should I ditch them. So far I'm thinking I'm gonna order the white parts, 5 lug swap would be cool but it can wait for another day.

So I'm thinking white parts, tint, and front lip.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i wouldn't paint the mudflaps, but thats me. i'd like mudflaps on my car since its ****ty around here. my car is DEP so they wouldn't be as visible.

more personal preference...i can't live without tinted windows.

Back