Need help deciding on what springs!

xJx

Reaction score
I guess you are not considering installing new shocks at the same time, but I would highly suggest that.

I have Pro Kits on my car and I love them. But they are paired with Koni Yellows so I can adjust heights to avoid "the boat look" (which the Pro Kits are famous for when not paired with adjustable struts). In your situation I would go with the Teins.

btw don't let anyone tell you what a drop is and what isn't. Some of us don't like "dumped" cars or don't want that super low look, so just do what you like man. Post pics when you get em on.

I like the dump look but thats not what im looking for on this car. I will definitly post pics i'll prbably make a memebers ride htread since I havnt made one and I think im the only active female on the site I dont post a lot but Im on here many times everyday! Thanks everyone for your help!

DrOwZee

Reaction score
yea post pics once theyre on.
cars looking mad fresh from your sig.:thumbup:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I like the dump look but thats not what im looking for on this car. I will definitly post pics i'll prbably make a memebers ride htread since I havnt made one and I think im the only active female on the site I dont post a lot but Im on here many times everyday! Thanks everyone for your help!

Sorry for saying "man", I meant nothing by it. Just habit. And a lot of guys have or have had pics of girls as their avatars so I missed that boat.

lol anyway yeah, definitely make a member's ride thread!

xJx

Reaction score
yea post pics once theyre on.
cars looking mad fresh from your sig.:thumbup:

hah lol thanks! But trust me its not so fresh in person a lot of imperfections on the outside.

xJx

Reaction score
Sorry for saying "man", I meant nothing by it. Just habit. And a lot of guys have or have had pics of girls as their avatars so I missed that boat.

lol anyway yeah, definitely make a member's ride thread!

lol its ok yeah i get what your saying..hopefully I can get them installed asap so i can post some pics!

LCPLPunk

Reaction score
I thought the sports were like 1.5/1.2....I think they look really good.

You could always go with the H&R OE Sport Springs, I think it is a .75/.25 drop.

Back