need help fiding rear window wing for my sedan

JDMFanatik

Reaction score
im trying to see if anybody know where i can get the rear window wing or rear window visor (how ever the right name is) and around what the price it goes for. thanks people

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
to me the rear visor plastic ones looks kinda cheap.
But someone here wrapped it in carbon fiber cloth and turned out much nicer.
Oh idk if its still for sale.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Du3ce was selling his that he wrapped in CF, I think it was sold though. There were a couple of other people selling the rear window visor, but it's been on ebay fairly often.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
it was Sold to me. And the CF didn't look that great in person. Sorry Deuce.

Couldn't remember your username, but I knew it was you. I remember Du3ce saying it didn't turn out so great. That's why I passed on it as well. Can it be sanded or reshaped to fit better?

Best bet is to check here and V6P, pretty sure they are all sold though, so you may have to 'E-Buy" it. :thumbsup:

JDMFanatik

Reaction score
i would appreciate if anyone can provide me with a link on where to buy or check it out.i have tried checking on ebay but nothing. how is this visor usually named is it "rear window vison" or "rear window wing, spolier" thanks for the help guys keep up the good work and rides.

nexTOme

Reaction score
ive been eyeing on that like.....5135484days ago...

i emailed the ebay seller, he said it is out of stock, and ETA is about 1-2weeks from now.

i really like how it looks......hehehe
and yeah...i saw that CF one in person.....
first of all, CF didnt wrap flush with the roof spoiler, second, actual spoiler was cracked during shipping? i dont know....

00accord

Reaction score
I have one that I would have sold awhile ago but ended up putting it on the car.

Back