NEED HELP FINDIN racing aluminum radiator

Status
Not open for further replies.

finch13

Reaction score
Which Accord is yours? Blue/orange or lime green? EDIT: Figured it out

EDIT: None of the cars on your team have ANY performance mods except for intakes and a B16 swap.... all your mods are appearance... if your car gets into magazines and wins trophies .. then, sh!t, I can think of at least 10 members on here that should have their mags and trophies, they've put much more work and, more importantly, much more thought, into their cars. I don't mean to hate, but nothing you've done is anything more special than the homie down the block with candy paint and 22s. My $0.02.

Good luck on the radiator though, Fluidyne makes universal and a 5th gen alum. racing rad.

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i think your best bet would be to contact fluidyne or koyo and see if they can custom one off for you. it might cost a lot, but you dont seem to care about that.

if you wanted to be creative, you could maybe fab up an aluminum plate to cover the top of the radiator and either get that chromed or polished. if you do it right, i think it could come out fairly decent. but id guess thatd be almost like a last step for you.

finch13

Reaction score
LOL you need to look a little deeper my friend. But I will update you soon with more pics.

I did do some digging. I went to the myspace site, which wasn't all that helpful, then I googled "Imported Dreams" and went to the site. All the mods were listed for each car.

http://importeddreams.net/index_files/Page354.htm

"Alexis' Accord"
Theme: Dragon Ball Z [Goku]
2000 Honda Accord
custom paint job & airbrush
colors: blue & orange pearl
custom interior
colors: orange & tan
molded side skirts
shaved trunk
custom fenders
custom hood
V2 AEM cold air intake
greddy catback exhaust system
20inch rims
6inch t.v.'s in headrests
6.5 pioneer flip out t.v. in dash
7inch t.v. in rear view mirror
custom door handles
two 12inch rockford amps

nyknick1015

Reaction score
First of NAGoer Is an OG when it comes 2 the 5th gen accord, the amount of money this guy told he he dumped in his car is CRAZY... 4 times more than anyone has ever spent so i think he knos a little bit

2ndly, there ARE aluminum radiators made for our cars... JVT makes em and so does a lot of other companies. If they make superchargers for the v6, then i dont think they would skimp on other performance parts especially like the cooling system. I just searched ebay and found like 30 results. And plus if they dont, im pretty sure you can put the 6th gen 4cyl radiator or the acura TL radiator which I KNOW FOR A FACT they do make... and they are NOT $400, they are all under 200 so i think u would be good

another option you have is to get fab up a radiator cover for your car. I'm pretty sure if you do it through TAS R&D dept or any other company, they would be more than willing to help because once they have a solid radiator cover, it lets them create more to sell to guys like us whom like me have been wanting to buy for over a year now

Sorry bro for all the hassle here, but really search, u have multiple options. I hope to see your car again at other meets next year

Last edited:

nagoner1

Reaction score
Thanks NYKNICK1015, If you guys have another meet count me in..im their. AS far as Finch 13......thats an old list. Second....their lot of work put into my car that a rookei like yourself might not see. Like for instance...see anything different from my door handles or fenders?
By the way......lets see some pics of your accord?

But back to the topic on hand, I saw some one ebay but the welds on the radi looks hurt. I tried calling JVT but their number is disconnected

nyknick1015

Reaction score
Thanks NYKNICK1015, If you guys have another meet count me in..im their. AS far as Finch 13......thats an old list. Second....their lot of work put into my car that a rookei like yourself might not see. Like for instance...see anything different from my door handles or fenders?
By the way......lets see some pics of your accord?

But back to the topic on hand, I saw some one ebay but the welds on the radi looks hurt. I tried calling JVT but their number is disconnected

I have to update some of my pics cuz i havent in my members profile but next year once spring rolls around, im gonna be in full swing, im gonna try to collect some parts over the winter. But theres no gettin 2 ur status for me anytime soon...

and try TAS, they are only in CT so its not a FAR FAR drive and im pretty sure they would be willing to work with you, if not, use the 4cyl one with a custom length steel braided hoses, more look, more show, and u can have it anyway u like

Last edited:

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
the amount of money this guy told he he dumped in his car is CRAZY... 4 times more than anyone has ever spent so i think he knos a little bit

Off-topic, but how the hell could you make such an ignorant statement like that? You'd be surprised how much some of us have wasted away on our accords, as well as the accords in magazines that were never on this or any other forum to discuss their budgets.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
Off-topic, but how the hell could you make such an ignorant statement like that? You'd be surprised how much some of us have wasted away on our accords, as well as the accords in magazines that were never on this or any other forum to discuss their budgets.

well ive spoken to him in person and seen his car and he has WELL OVER $50k invested in paint and performance mods, etc and i kno im nowhere near that much as for investment and a lot of us on here aren't that well invested

if you have that much invested Kudos to you... im pretty sure people are more invested but he is one of those people who have done alot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back