NEED HELP FINDIN racing aluminum radiator

Status
Not open for further replies.

finch13

Reaction score
First of NAGoer Is an OG when it comes 2 the 5th gen accord, the amount of money this guy told he he dumped in his car is CRAZY... 4 times more than anyone has ever spent so i think he knos a little bit

So money automatically makes you an "OG" eh? Go ask that millionaire with the Lambo if he changes his own oil. Money does not equal knowledge. Do you always believe words out of people's mouths? Thats like saying, "I just dropped $50k on my Evo to make it awesome, so because I spent more than you I must know more"

AS far as Finch 13......thats an old list.

So update your ****, don't point us to a site with outdated info and pics. If you want my (our) respect, go make a thread in the Ride's section with all your mods and drop some real knowledge of what you used and how on our asses. I went off of information you provided, so you can't blame me for getting it wrong.

Second....their lot of work put into my car that a rookei like yourself might not see. Like for instance...see anything different from my door handles or fenders?

A) I see it and B) don't call me a rookie, you know nothing about me. You have vented fenders and what's so special about the handles? Pics are too small to see that good... they're not shaved I can see that.

By the way......lets see some pics of your accord?

My Accord looks stock and I have no problem with that... I don't have "rubber band banks" in my pockets (thank you T.I. lol) to throw at a car that only gets me from point A to B, I don't race, I don't do shows. I know I don't have the sexiest or fastest Accord around, that's besides the point. What I pride myself on is doing all of the work myself in my own garage with my own tools.

Both you and I pay the bills, like you say, you have a mortgage, which probably puts quite an age gap between us. I'm 19 and have better things to do with my money at this point in life than blang blang my car around the block to show other people I'm better than them.

Go take a peek in the Ride's section, I bet you'll find at least 10 cars that have more ingenuity than yours, although not as flashy.

I'll give you some hints: sakura, dreman, mikeymike, nasohc, and others.

Back on topic: I don't think TAS wouldn't invest their money on something that there is no demand for. It would be easy to get a Fluidyne universal and fab mounts for it.

NASOHC

Reaction score
I think some of you need to keep some of your personal thoughts to yourself sometimes. Just answer the question and call it a day. I don't think putting a racing radiator on a show/race car should matter. So, a lot of us here put parts on our cars we don't need or use... ever; whether is show, purpose or bling - why not? It's about personal taste and choice. We need to be constructive with our answers not conflicting people. Heck, I want an aluminum radiator (mine has a tiny leak) it'll just look & run "cooler".

BTW: If anyone has $400 to blow, please; do so any way you please and let's not make this a post about what we should do or not do with our money and our cars.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
So money automatically makes you an "OG" eh? Go ask that millionaire with the Lambo if he changes his own oil. Money does not equal knowledge. Do you always believe words out of people's mouths? Thats like saying, "I just dropped $50k on my Evo to make it awesome, so because I spent more than you I must know more"

So update your ****, don't point us to a site with outdated info and pics. If you want my (our) respect, go make a thread in the Ride's section with all your mods and drop some real knowledge of what you used and how on our asses. I went off of information you provided, so you can't blame me for getting it wrong.

A) I see it and B) don't call me a rookie, you know nothing about me. You have vented fenders and what's so special about the handles? Pics are too small to see that good... they're not shaved I can see that.

My Accord looks stock and I have no problem with that... I don't have "rubber band banks" in my pockets (thank you T.I. lol) to throw at a car that only gets me from point A to B, I don't race, I don't do shows. I know I don't have the sexiest or fastest Accord around, that's besides the point. What I pride myself on is doing all of the work myself in my own garage with my own tools.

Both you and I pay the bills, like you say, you have a mortgage, which probably puts quite an age gap between us. I'm 19 and have better things to do with my money at this point in life than blang blang my car around the block to show other people I'm better than them.

Go take a peek in the Ride's section, I bet you'll find at least 10 cars that have more ingenuity than yours, although not as flashy.

I'll give you some hints: sakura, dreman, mikeymike, nasohc, and others.

Back on topic: I don't think TAS wouldn't invest their money on something that there is no demand for. It would be easy to get a Fluidyne universal and fab mounts for it.

LOOK I THINK THIS THREAD WENT WAY OUT OF HAND!!!

i dont think the man cares about how much anyone spent... all he wanted was help finding an aluminum radiator, thats all.

also Dont compare anybody's car to one another because we all have different styles and his is way different than Sakura, dre or any of them, your car, even mines

and finally, TAS wouldnt invest money but they would help him and put him in the right direction

P.S. (this is for everybody) guys this is a great online community, dont let arrogance ruin it, play nice and lets help each other out, thats y most of us are here. NAgoer1, do your thing, good luck finding ur radiator

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
well ive spoken to him in person and seen his car and he has WELL OVER $50k invested in paint and performance mods, etc and i kno im nowhere near that much as for investment and a lot of us on here aren't that well invested

if you have that much invested Kudos to you... im pretty sure people are more invested but he is one of those people who have done alot

Just because you haven't spent that much on you car, don't assume that others haven't. "Well over $50K" isn't that much when it comes to a showcar, and assuming that amount is 4 times more than anyone has ever spent on modding their accord is insulting. Even I'm close to that amount (with a daily driven, incomplete ride), if not over...and that's not including the upcoming paintjob & complete renovation inside/out in 2009.

Apparently you've never seen any of these accords, just to name a few:

DSCF0018.jpg

0206_impp_03_z_+1999_honda_accord+side_view.jpg

0704_impp_02z+1998_honda_accord+front_left_view.jpg

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Glad you got some good info nagoer1, go an do your thing even if you choose to spend mad $.

Yeah, I probably wouldn't go specifically for that disproportionate price/functionality combo, but I don't have a show car either.

Good luck, and why don't you make a member's ride page so we can get to know you. There are good people on this site, but sudden resurrection, and inconsistent forum participation casts doubt on your credibility and promotes criticism - intentional or not (as you can see from the results of this thread).

Keep us posted on your progress, as it looks like you do have a nice show car :).

Last edited:

aznfunkyflip

Reaction score
it's amazing how a simple question goes way off-topic. lol

that's why i go on this forum .... for amusement. lol

nagoner1

Reaction score
ITs funny to me how some one with a accord with almost nothing done...feels he can talk **** about some ones car who has put years of work, loads of money(hard earned money by the way).....ARE YOU SERIOUS? you probably get your parts a pep boys.

I tried comin on here a few times, but everytime I run into idiots and haters....minus the select few who are very cool and helpful people. I go to v6performance.net which seems to be a nicer place.

finch13

Reaction score
ITs funny to me how some one with a accord with almost nothing done...feels he can talk **** about some ones car who has put years of work, loads of money(hard earned money by the way).....ARE YOU SERIOUS? you probably get your parts a pep boys.

I tried comin on here a few times, but everytime I run into idiots and haters....minus the select few who are very cool and helpful people. I go to v6performance.net which seems to be a nicer place.

1. How do you now what I have and have not done to my car? I said it looks stock because I don't care to go all out on appearance.

2. No one said anything about hating on another's car and modding style. I specifically said "I don't mean to hate" in my first post in here.

3. I don't think I've ever gone to PepBoys... the only thing I buy from the parts store is oil and filters. Here we go again on the "you know nothing about me, my ride or my mechanical abilities" rant. My car has never seen a service shop or dealer for anything except an alignment. I either buy quality or I don't buy at all, hence the mostly stock car.

4. If you want to justify yourself, I suggest taking an hour or two to list all your mods in a ride thread. I'm very interested to see where the $50k was spent on this car (shop labor?), because like you said, your mod list was old and I'd like to believe you, but you haven't proved otherwise with an updated list and pictures. Don't go saying that I must buy cheap sh!t when you have TYC bling projectors on a $50k car and don't know where to find an aluminum radiator? All that tells me is you have minimal wrench time on this car, and mucho wallet time.

5. I'm only saying this because you came in like you knew your sh!t, when in fact you've done nothing but argue about a damn radiator on a show car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back