Need help, opinions welcome.

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
I'm ordering a mugen lip for my front bumper; '98 Honda Accord EX Sedan should I paint it along with the whole car or leave the lip black? The color of the car is Heather Mist Metallic (YR-508M) should I just paint match the lip or leave it black? Thanks in advance.

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
Paint match it, looks much cleaner

Your car is living proof of that statement. Haha, but I think I'm leaning more to the black look to match my rims.. when the car gets repainted might have the side trim on the doors painted black as well. Maybe even the hood? After paint, she's getting dumped! :jarred:

That reminds me! I still haven't showed you a pic of the rim/tire setup. I got you tomorrow though. :thumbup:

Last edited:

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
I've actually seen some Accords pull it off quite nicely.. but now that i think of it, sounds a bit ricey. :/ Anyways, quick question: Where's the best place to buy the Mugen lip and sorry for the noob question you're about to encounter but.... how do you go about installing the lip? :run:

Narftastic

Reaction score
I got mine from eBay...

Lost story short when u get the lip heat it up a little bit then put it on the bumper n let it sit there over night so it could get bak into shape then just drill/screw it to the bumper at the ends that wrap around the bumper.(where the wheel well area is)

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
I got mine from eBay...

Lost story short when u get the lip heat it up a little bit then put it on the bumper n let it sit there over night so it could get bak into shape then just drill/screw it to the bumper at the ends that wrap around the bumper.(where the wheel well area is)

There wouldn't happen to be a step-by-step tutorial on how to do this would there?:skurred:

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
To hell with it, I'm more than mechanicaly inclined, I have faith. Lol, should arrive soon then some teaser pics before paint. :hihi:

Back