Need Help!!!URGENT

accord786

Reaction score
Any One in Socal IE area that can help me...

I just bought a 2000 4cyl 5 speed and its giving me weird problems,wont pass smog 02 sensor bank 1 sensor 1,v-tech malfunction,some code said about distributor

^ is that all caused by o2 sensor and car feels really sluggish no power at all when floored wont go past 4,000 rpm oil level is good

I called a bunch of shops but they all seem to not care

CAN ANYONE HELP PLZ !!!!

twofast4u

Reaction score
if ii had to guess for the first step to take, try replacing the primary 02 sensor.

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
+1 on the o2 sensor maybe check the v-tec solenoid.. see if the screen is clogged up with gunk

JDMpower25

Reaction score
try cheking your cat converter. look at it while car running make sure its not glowing. or u can pull it off and see if its not melted. i tryin to think of what could cause it not to go past 4k rpm

accord786

Reaction score
SO i replaced oil today, put a brand new distributor and change all spark plugs and spark plug wires. Still car runs with lack of power

I have DC headers which i will be putting with a Straight pipe will that help?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
did you check the vtec solenoid? i bet thats the reason your car wont go past 4k rpm. its either clogged or you need a new one, the car wont go into vtec and will just be in limp mode...aka wont go over 4k rpm. did you get the code for the distributor issue too? cant just give advice based on 'some code said about distributor', haha.​

Back