Need Help with wheel size

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: Need Help with whell size

Thanks.

As for rims...I always say that if you have to ask about a rim, you haven't found one you're passionate about. When you find one you love, you won't care what anyone else thinks.

Imo the only thing you should be asking for other people's opinions on when it comes to rims is offset, etc like Ryan said.

btw Afterburners don't come in 17. And the 18's are only made for a 4cyl, which is what you have I'm assuming.

Last edited:

frantz954

Reaction score

i have a set of 18s goin on in the spring...id prefer a 40 series but they have 215/35s on em already. any suggestions on drop? was hopin to get away with 1.5 but im thinkin thats not gonna look right. next thought was 2.4 inches? thoughts?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

i have a set of 18s goin on in the spring...id prefer a 40 series but they have 215/35s on em already. any suggestions on drop? was hopin to get away with 1.5 but im thinkin thats not gonna look right. next thought was 2.4 inches? thoughts?

Anything over 2" will look okay, but it depends on how much wheel gap you're comfortable with. But please start your own thread for your question, or search to find an answer. :)

dv8801

Reaction score

Thanks.

As for rims...I always say that if you have to ask about a rim, you haven't found one you're passionate about. When you find one you love, you won't care what anyone else thinks.

Imo the only thing you should be asking for other people's opinions on when it comes to rims is offset, etc like Ryan said.

btw Afterburners don't come in 17. And the 18's are only made for a 4cyl, which is what you have I'm assuming.

yeah i have 4cyl. ur right bout the wheels ima have to alot searching see which wheels interest me..

frantz954

Reaction score

Anything over 2" will look okay, but it depends on how much wheel gap you're comfortable with. But please start your own thread for your question, or search to find an answer. :)

wasn't even thinking. sorrry bout that.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score

anything above 40 offset ur fine. if u dont want rubbing

nothing over 8.5 width ur fine. if u dont have any negative camber

tires depend if u want to stretch or not

Latest posts

Back