Need help with wheels offset

swollen_cu

Reaction score
i have racing hart c2 17 x 7.5 +40 with a 215/40 tire on my 02 sedan but im running uncorrected camber on a 2 inch drop. no rub expect for on the bumper tab and the fact that i rolled my fenders too.

Yogi

Reaction score
no i just rolled it slightly with a bat and it rolled itself after stretching and tucking ;)

this is a baby fitment very easy...

225/40 with roll should be good

omthug

Reaction score
Does anybody know the offset of factory wheels for 2002 honda accord sedan.

Fuzz

Reaction score
18 x 8, with +38 will be a tough pass. Just make sure you don't lower the car, and if you stretch the tire (205 or 215) you should be good. You will want Camber for sure to make sure it clears... but then you are chewing the tire.

Recommended Rim Range is from 42 - 48, for a 7.5" rim.. you can push 40s though depending on the tire.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Threads merged. Ask anymore offset questions in here instead of starting new threads.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
What offset's needed for 19x8.5s or 19x9s? I realize on 19x9s I'll be rolling my fenders. I currently have 19x8 +45 wheels with room for at least another 1/2-1 inch, and am trying to order my next set asap.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
How much modification's needed for 20x9 +38s all around? At this time I don't have a BBK, so no need to add that into the equation yet. Besides fender rolling, what else would I need to do?

Fuzz

Reaction score
For a 20x9 with a +38 offset you will need to get a grinder, and cut about 2 iches off your fender. Then go to a Bodyshop and have a nice Wide Fendered Body Kit installed.

You are also going to need a retarded tire size, like a 245/25R20... which NOBODY makes.

Don't take this personal, but spend your money elsewhere. You are going to need to install a big brake kit just to be able to keep the STOCK stopping distance.

For the money involved, you could EASILY buy some Enkei RPF1 Wheels, which are insanely light (I am saving for them), buy some R Compounds, and install a Full Coilover System, and STILL have enough money left over.

Back