need hp and sound for under a grand

homeboy5106

Reaction score
what i was thinkin about was getin 2 borla boomer mufflers (thumper), aem sri, and ebay headers. what do yall think?

DrOwZee

Reaction score
should invest in some decals, they make your car super fast!

but yea, i/h/e would do. then just shop around for some subs and amp and ur good

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Two mufflers and headers makes me think your a v6. Don't do any modifying to your automatic transmission, its sucks. They have a huge failure rate...

You'll hardly gain any horsepower with these mods. Intake headers and exhaust are only SUPPORT mods for turbo or N/A builds. Stockwise, it doesnt do much but make your car loud.

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
dont waste your time on mufflers unless your buying a header back kit. just sounding like your big doesn't mean you are. I think it's safe to say that there are probably quite a few people on here who bought a muffler package and now wish they hadn't changed out the stockies on the V6. I am one of them.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
NAAAAAAWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSS

or just copy this success

CivicFast_843331.gif

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
NAAAAAAWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSS

or just copy this success

CivicFast_843331.gif

FTW

I/H/E will give you power on the dyno, a very small amount ... you don't really see much of a difference on the streets, that's your mind playing with you because now your car sounds louder

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
The ONLY time I felt a SLIGHT SLIGHT increase in power was with my velocty stack and K and N intake with filter. Thats it...all my other mods are probably just for sound.

Back