Need your LED Conversion done?

aznfunkyflip

Reaction score
If you need to convert your interior lights to LED, I could do it for a good price. I've done it many times to members @ v6p and i'm sure a lot of people could vouch for my work.

You dont have to be in So. Cal to get this deal 'coz you can also send the item you need to be done and i'll send it back to you with the LED installed and ready to go and all you gotta do is put it back in your car. I usually finish the job the same day I recieve the package and ship it back the same day or the next day.

Things that you can usually convert are:
- clock
- climate controls
- sunroof control
- tcs and cruise controls
- oem radio
- fog light control
- Odometer
- Gauges (RPM, MPH, Gas, and Temp)
- Gauge Turn Signals

can also do a custom LEDs on the air vents

here's a pic of my old set-up.

led03.jpg

new set-up

Dsc_0200.jpg

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
I can vouch for Roger, his work is top-notch and is a perfectionist.

00accord91

Reaction score
Omg I wanna get all this done but I drive my car everyday and idk if I cud drive around wit no cluster :( I'm def down for this ima see wut I can do ill be pming u soon

TheHunter

Reaction score
Omg I wanna get all this done but I drive my car everyday and idk if I cud drive around wit no cluster :( I'm def down for this ima see wut I can do ill be pming u soon

It's easy.. just go with the flow of traffic. Did it for a while after 6 speed swap haha.

00accord91

Reaction score
It's easy.. just go with the flow of traffic. Did it for a while after 6 speed swap haha.

Yeh but as far as gas use I'm not fully used to the v6 yet since my last accord was a 4 banger lol I jus no that this car uses wayy more gas like I get some gas like every 5 days

dtraill27

Reaction score
if you drive around without your clock plugged in and the flashers arent plugged in your blinkers dont work lol. found that out the hard way

Back