Need your opinions on TL wheels

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Of course the price was good, you definately could have gotten worse for the money.

Hope you took the GF out for dinner after she hooked you up like that!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Or broke up with her for showing the guy her hoo hoo's. I kid of course. That's awesome that she did that. Keep us posted on your project.

doublet

Reaction score
yea i got mine frm the guy in katy,i was trying to even bargain him to take 400 for them but he said hes not going lesser than that cuz hes losing 150 already frm the wheels

Well, congrats on getting them anyway! Look on the bright side, you don't have to worry about getting tires. Post pictures when you get it on. :thumbsup:

Those are ground controls,they use eibachs springs..if ur gonna get them look at their application cuz there r the .01 and .02..the .01 can be paired w/ stock,tokico hp(blues) n tokico illumina while the .02 can be paired with koni,kyb,kyb agx or bilstein..and they both give a drop frm 0.5"-3.5".BUt i really dont kno much bout the teins,i'll advice u read the suspension rebiew thread to see wat ppl feel bout them.gl bro

Hmm...good advice. So the reason why it's way cheaper because it doesn't come with springs?

Of course the price was good, you definately could have gotten worse for the money.

Hope you took the GF out for dinner after she hooked you up like that!

lol mos def

Or broke up with her for showing the guy her hoo hoo's. I kid of course. That's awesome that she did that. Keep us posted on your project.

:lolhitting: I knew someone was gonna say that.

I'm a little late to the game but I'll make sure to post some pictures when I get some significant mods going. :)

Back