Neuspeed Race or Coilovers

Nemo619

Reaction score
I'm at a crossroad here. I already have a set of Neuspeed Race springs, but I don't know wether I should buy some struts or just upgrade to coilovers. If I go the coilover route, then I'll be selling the Neuspeed Races (blk). Coilovers that I am looking at are Omni Power, Hayame, or Yonaka (12K front/ 6k rear).
Suggestions please?

6THGEN_AI4

I would try my race and my Tokico HP that arrived yesterday.:D

Nemo619

Reaction score
I was looking into getting the HP's because I need struts bad. My front passenger side strut's hex nut head is rusted out. The damn thing is rounded and the thread wall of the nut was cracked, which makes it damn near imposible for me to use my upper mount.

6THGEN_AI4

I got mine for $267 and free shipping
and $169 shipped for the Nuespeed Race.

0323070109qs2.jpg

0323070108dt7.jpg

Nemo619

Reaction score
Nice. My Neuspeeds are second hand. The previous owner had them on fo 6 months. $50 was a steal for me. Just need struts. Cant wait to see what yours set up looks like when you get them on.

NokBlue

Reaction score
i have Neuspeed race springs with stock shocks. thinking to get Koni adjustables so i can lower it a little more.
oh, and i got my springs for $0.01 + $35 shipping on eBay. :D

Nemo619

Reaction score
NokBlue said:
i have Neuspeed race springs with stock shocks. thinking to get Koni adjustables so i can lower it a little more.

Nice grab.

6THGEN_AI4

NokBlue said:

Humm looks like you got the best deal ever. But I wouldn't get it if I find something like that, I don't know looks suspesious to me, :(

NokBlue

Reaction score
starting bid was $0.01 and i was the only bidder. i've had them for 2 yrs with no problem.

Back