Never thought I'd drive a Honda(new)

SykVSyx

Reaction score
The thread that RedRyder suggested, there have been more posts in there from guys then girls.

It's not a very active thread, although it was a good effort, to gave all the 6GA ladies a thread of their own.

6thGenChik

Reaction score
The thread that RedRyder suggested, there have been more posts in there from guys then girls.

It's not a very active thread, although it was a good effort, to gave all the 6GA ladies a thread of their own.

Ah ha. I see now!! Lol. Least he thought bout it!

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, good to see another active female member. Hope you find the threads helpful as it did for me.

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
not a big vw fan..... but love the skrillex sticker on the hood hahah sooo dope... got to see him once when he toured near me then this past year at electric zoo

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Funny as hell that this happens every time.... kinda reminds me of EuroTrip where all the dudes at the nude beach chase after Michelle Trachtenberg

ROFL^^

We have a few active females on here, Juicyaccord, Lovelee, are two of the more active ones.

Except that LeeAnn (LoveLee) doesn't post at all, she only posts once in a while in the shoutbox thread, what a waste.. She should at least post elsewhere on the forum. Posts don't even count in shoutbox, and input has no meaning there really.. It's just like a damned facebook wall.

Last edited:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
welcome to the site, ignore the less intelligent members at your leisure :lolrun:

It's just like a damned facebook wall.

lolyoumad.png

Back