NEW: 6GA Shirts are a Go!

OUWEEitsDEE

Reaction score
Has my shirt shipped yet? I'm in South Mississippi and ordered in the first batch. Thanks!

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Everyone's order from the first batch will be shipping tomorrow, with the exception of: RedRyder, lwlba, OUWEEitsDEE, PurpleSh4rk, and 001Stunna (by request)

For those who ordered red shirts, its simply because with everything going on I forgot to stop by the printers today and see if the red shirts had been corrected. I will try my best to get to the shop and get yours in the mail tomorrow.

PurpleSh4rk, unfortunately there was a separate issue that I will correct as quickly as I can but it's possible your order may not be able to ship until the 2nd batch is printed. I will keep you updated once I'm able to speak with the printer.

Has my shirt shipped yet? I'm in South Mississippi and ordered in the first batch. Thanks!

Unfortunately no. Your order was held back because of the issues with the red shirts not being printed correctly. I expect to drop them in the mail tomorrow though or Friday at the latest.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Received my shirts as of yesterday Cody. Amazing stuff and they fit well...im glad i got the large. Kudos for your effort and time put into making these possible for us coupe owners who have been waiting a long time.

J30MAN

Reaction score
i ordered first batch with a white shirt. any guesses to when it should arrive to Feeding Hills, MA?

redlinevtec

Reaction score
stupid annoying question. was my shirt shipped or delayed? I'm pretty sure I was apart of the first batch. I think I was off by one day for the $1 discount so I should be first batch?

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Received my shirts as of yesterday Cody. Amazing stuff and they fit well...im glad i got the large. Kudos for your effort and time put into making these possible for us coupe owners who have been waiting a long time.

Thanks Choi, glad to hear they got all the way out to CA already.

i ordered first batch with a white shirt. any guesses to when it should arrive to Feeding Hills, MA?

The first was shipped out in 2 batches basically. About 20-25 orders went out last week, the others I dropped off at the post office today. Your order would have been in the batch that was dropped off today.

Your USPS tracking # is 9101010521297677280530.

Is everyone with red shirts delayed? I ordered one but I'm not on the list of ppl there delayed haha.

Nope you're good, your shirt was Red w/ Black. The problem with reds shirts was that they ALL came back with black printing, even though a few guys had ordered red shirts with WHITE printing.

Yours was also in the group that was dropped off today, # 9101010521297677262864

stupid annoying question. was my shirt shipped or delayed? I'm pretty sure I was apart of the first batch. I think I was off by one day for the $1 discount so I should be first batch?

Yours was dropped off today, 9101010521297677283005 tracking

Back