New from PA where do i get this?

.TODD

Reaction score
im new in PA got this car to save on some gas while my show car is being completed and couldn't help but notice how much potencial these cars have and how well beyond there years they are so screw it gonna do a few mods here and there im looking to get this front end look.has anyone seen this before? what kind of grill is this? inspire? tl? will it fit? looks a little fatter and not sure on the specs?

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
We have things like this in place because of spammers, among other reasons. A week goes fast, in the meantime look around the site and contribute. :)

Welcome btw.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I think he can post pics at "Pictures and Albums" by the User CP section w/o waiting for 7days. I remember seeing new members have done that iirc.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Im going to ASSUME, its either the inspire or euro grill. If thats so, the oem grill needs to be fabricated to make it sit right and flush.

.TODD

Reaction score
RedRyder - thanks for your input. makes sence I guess want to maintain a clean site

Sil2 - I will try that if it works ill post the link

DRozee - Congrats on your car! looks dope glad the interaction is good hard to describe with out showing you. the normal oem accord grill doesn't diamond at the bottom like the Cl did during that time this one on this 6th gen accord does it almost looks like there was some bumper shaving do you have a FB maybe I can send you and you can post the pic

Back