new front end pics..still a work in progress

silverbullet2k7

Reaction score
heres some pics of my new front bumper and lip...sicne the pic was taken..bumper has been painted and new fogs installed...cars still at the shop..will post new pics on friday...(yes i know my ziptied plate is ghetto--it was only temporary until bumper got painted --now plate is pointed accordingly with brackets)...enjoy!

DSC00094.jpg

DSC00088.jpg

DSC00087.jpg

DSC00089.jpg

DSC00090.jpg

DSC00091.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

6genaccord

Reaction score
looks good. which lip is that? i've seen it on a sedan too...

silverbullet2k7

Reaction score
to be honest im not really sure anymore what lip this is...some ppl call it the vizage lip for the sedan...some say its similar to the 5th gen greedy lip...all i know is that its a polyurethane lip for a 6th gen sedan..that i had modded to fit the coupe..

6genaccord

Reaction score
to be honest im not really sure anymore what lip this is...some ppl call it the vizage lip for the sedan...some say its similar to the 5th gen greedy lip...all i know is that its a polyurethane lip for a 6th gen sedan..that i had modded to fit the coupe..

either way its rare, its polyurethane AND it looks sick. lol

Levi

Reaction score
pure sex. im gonna do that coupe front end so i can get the grill. if u dont mind me asking, where did u find the grill at?

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Ahhh! I have the same red Nokya pedals as you do :rock:

It may be the angle of the pic.. but the Accord badge on the front grill looks a tad off center.

I really like how your car looks. You going panda, or is the bumper gonna get painted white as well?

The way your as$-end is molded really appeals to me.. :naughty:

silverbullet2k7

Reaction score
thx for the comments...the bumper already got painted...these are just pics before the car went to the bodyshop...and those pedals have been removed...now i have the mugen pedals....and re: the accord emblem..i think it may be the camera angle..

Back