New Headlights & Stealth License Plate

Nismode

Reaction score
I know its not a cutoff pic but heres a pic to show how legit its output is, the light reaches further than I can show... I'll have a cutoff pic soon tho

tycnight.jpg
Halogens or HID's?

What temp?

pattywak

Reaction score
Output is great, but they look a little ricey to me. Can't really decide if I like them or not.

As for the stow and go, nice placement. I've looked 'em up ever since seeing them on Bills car, but I don't need a front license plate in TN so I can't really justify getting one unless I get a pimp front licenseplate of some sort. hha.

Ric Rock

Reaction score
Very clean Ric! I love how it looks and what you've done with it :thumbsup:.

:beer:

Halogens or HID's?

What temp?

8k Hid

TYCs :rock:

light car + TYC black housed = win

yes it does!!

Output is great, but they look a little ricey to me. Can't really decide if I like them or not.

As for the stow and go, nice placement. I've looked 'em up ever since seeing them on Bills car, but I don't need a front license plate in TN so I can't really justify getting one unless I get a pimp front licenseplate of some sort. hha.

everybodys got their own preferences...but you cant knock it till you try it. i got sick and tired of looking like everyone else...rockin the same variations of the oem black housed headlights everyone has and what not. i figured i'd take a risk and try something to stand apart.

lucky guy!! you dont need to worry about rockin a license plate up front at all from your neck of the woods. i wish i didnt have to worry about jerk off cops lookin to give fix its over a front license plate

I wantz Retro!!! looks sick :thumbsup:

i want one too!! soon enough once i finish my time with the tycs onto retros for me too.

00accord91

Reaction score
i was jus gunna get blackhoused but now im really thinkin bout those TYC's lol i see them in a whole new light (no pun intended):lawl:

Back