Reaction score
I drive an 02 accord coupe 5spd
so far i have-
megan racing coilovers; 2" drop
tokico hp blue shocks
megan racing strut bar
an ugly momo shift knob

soon to come-
header; any ideas on companies? id prefer a 4-1...
catback exhaust with a 2.25-2.5 tip anyone know any companies?
injen shortram intake
rear control arms
rear sway
c pillar-custom made
enkie ev5 17x7s
hankook ventus v12 evo 215 40 17

i work at a shop as a shop ***** i love canyons and wanna try autocross so if u know of any events commin up in so cal hit me up

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
welcome, where in socal are you from? and post pics of your ride in the member section

judging from your mod list its looking good, come through next time to the meets too and enjoy your stay here :beer2:

idriveanaccord

Reaction score
welcome, where in socal are you from? and post pics of your ride in the member section

judging from your mod list its looking good, come through next time to the meets too and enjoy your stay here :beer2:
im from Ventura CA its a little above l.a. theres this one fun canyon i want to have a meet at in the future its the 150 hwy and thanks man

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
whats the members ride? like a pic of my accord?

yeahh you make a thread about your ride.pics..info..what you got.what you plan on getting..etc etc..everything about your car..

check out some of the other fellow members threads...you could learn a lot and see wsup with some pretty cool products/ideas..

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
welcome to the site... buy my wheels lol :deal:

lol pressuring new members to purchase your wheels..

almost like how bpaccord welcomed me to the socal ninjas and someone else said i didnt go through initiation and i asked what it was, bpaccord told me everyone gets to do something to my car and usually they break something lol

Back