New LA/OC Meet!

NASOHC

Reaction score
i googled the route from my area to the 5/74 it's about a 63 mile drive and there are toll booths.

:bs2: Not on Hwy 74 from the 5fwy to Lake Elsinore. No tolls to pay people.

BTW: If it's telling you to take the 241 then that road does have toll booths but there's alternate routes.

BigAnt

Reaction score
:bs2: Not on Hwy 74 from the 5fwy to Lake Elsinore. No tolls to pay people.

BTW: If it's telling you to take the 241 then that road does have toll booths but there's alternate routes.

NewPicture.jpg

juicebox00

Reaction score
from my house to the meet point it's 100miles. and that's the fastest route w/ tolls... i like the angeles crest idea that mike had much better. lol

Mike's_Taffeta

Reaction score
I'm not trying to change the location as far as cities go, just something within reason. Angeles crest is a really fun hwy. There's also a parking lot at the top and great turnouts for photo shoots. (Truck turnouts) I've heard of ortega hwy, but it seems far, you'd get some san diego folks coming to the meet if you do the 74. Its like 45 mins for them.

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
7am is too early... im either still be drunk or hung over and asleep unless i gotta work.. which i been working like 6 days a week.... I suggest we meet at a park and chill or something because driving around all day sucks.. to top it off the malibu meet was a hella drive and besides i have a driving job so it gets boring!

Back