new OEM style front lip 01-02

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Ok, sorry I am dominating this thread right now. Here are the pics.

awayo.jpg

sidetl.jpg

fronthiw.jpg

anglei.jpg

Bax

Reaction score
It looks really good in pics 2 and 4, but it looks imo too "chunky" in 1 and 3. Kinda like a bulldozer.

The Wicked One

Reaction score
hmmm. definitely beefier than i expected. I think the lines are too defined, and it really shows on a lighter car. Looks great head on though. just the sides are funky.

I wonder what it would look like if it was sanded down some so that it wasn't as "sharp." I am talking specifically about the line on the sides, that angle upwards. any one want to try it? For Science!!!

Last edited:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
hmmm. definitely beefier than i expected. I think the lines are too defined, and it really shows on a lighter car. Looks great head on though. just the sides are funky.

I wonder what it would look like if it was sanded down some so that it wasn't as "sharp." I am talking specifically about the line on the sides, that angle upwards. any one want to try it? For Science!!!

You only have about 1/4 in of material so you couldn't get that far with just sanding. You would have to rework the lip quite a bit. The problem is that there isn't a good material I know of that will fill anything you shave that big on urethane. Fiberglass would definitely sacrifice the integrity of the lip, but may work as the lip isn't that flexible due to the shape. The material is very flexible, the lip itself doesn't flex much though.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
in some pics the car looks like it has a fat bottom lip. But others looks great.

kn0x47

Reaction score
^ that's the bayson r oem style 01-02 lip.

2 silver canadian coupes have that lip painted already.

Raul

Reaction score
hmm...thinking if i should go for 01-02 coupe bumper....at least that way i can mount my foggies and make them look clean:haysm9:

The Wicked One

Reaction score
Currently in the process of sanding down the sharp lines on one of these. it looks quite a bit more oem now. Ill post finished pictures soon enough. likely monday.

Back