new photos of the s2000...

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
...is that a red bull can in your grill?

.....maybe :inouteek:

Can't.... stop... cumming...

Great shots, love #4, #17, and #18, such dramatic skies!

Not feeling the night shots though, could really use a strobe to get some detail on the black car. #27 would be killer without that damn reflection of the building on the hood.

i actually used a flash on the last 2 pictures...a friend that was with me asked to do it but then after i got started it like started to rain...so i def need more time but also more power...and that isn't gonna happen for a while...

Damn dude, very nice.

lol REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS!!

nice pics though.

lol thanks guys :peace:

Definitely liking #4, not one thing I would change on it. The background, especially the sky, simply looks amazing in #14. How did you get that effect?

the effect was done by going out on a really cloudy day and then going into photoshop and adjusting the "shadows/highlights"...a touch with the burn tool also helps

Those are great pics. I like the UWA's and the ones from the lowest perspectives.

The ones from "normal" standing height don't do much for me. I love contrast, but some of them look like they've been taken too far and lost some shadow detail.

1, 2, 3, 4, 12, 17 are probably my favorites!

yea i don't like the ones from the normal standing position either...part of this shoot was to get some static shots...so its a cross between that and just shooting for good angles...

and the contrast...i still don't have it perfect...i edited these about 3 diff times and finally figured out that when i put PS back on this new laptop...it had the setting "view CMYK" set and i didn't know...so it kept looking good in PS and then ****ed up everywhere else...actually i already posted the thread before i figured that out and very quickly went back through and fixed some...a couple need to go all the way back to RAW and start over...

:afro:nice pictures man. .

time for hardtop and wheels? :]

thanks...mods are done for a while...:D...i think

thanks everyone for your responses...6ga ftmfw

xluben

Reaction score
and the contrast...i still don't have it perfect...i edited these about 3 diff times and finally figured out that when i put PS back on this new laptop...it had the setting "view CMYK" set and i didn't know...so it kept looking good in PS and then ****ed up everywhere else...actually i already posted the thread before i figured that out and very quickly went back through and fixed some...a couple need to go all the way back to RAW and start over...
My monitor isn't calibrated, but I try to look at the picture on at least 2, if not 3 different screens before it goes live for public consumption :D

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
thats alot of work...and i only have my wife's laptop to compare...which hers generally looks just like mine...

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
holy amazingness danny......

those shots are sick as hell.
and so is the car. :omgbd:

Back