New pics of my 2K Accord

ToeDaddy225

Reaction score
Hot!!! I'm amazed at how good the gold rims go with the silver car. And your headlights look good as is, especially since there's an h22 behind them. Nice work.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Well look who finally got him self a WW kit :) Car looks great man. I would do 2 things to really finish it up and make it pefect, 1. get 98-00 red/clear tails 2. get the kit painted it will make a difference.

Inkyturbo

Reaction score
Nice setup! I'm looking at possibly getting the 17 inch version of those wheels for my Accord when I take the plunge into lowering it and getting a set of wheels.

accordman1

Reaction score
Very nice car it is clean. I love the engine swap too. The lip kit made the car look a lot better. Keep it up.

gunmetal6th

Reaction score
very clean. change the tailights tho for a cleaner look. Oem or Jdm red/clear would look gr8. keep it up.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
rattle can paintjob ftw :rock:

there's prob a shade tht'll match ur color better.. seems like u used flat silver.. get something with a lil metallic to it.. car looks nice tho :boink:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
WW kit....:whip_001:

Stance.....:whip_001:

Trunk.....:whip_001:

Tails......:coffee:

Not feeling them, definately get the red/clears or the Depo LED tails.

4drh22accord

Reaction score
The kit is sprayed with grey primer for now. I am changing the tails today to the oem tails until the red/clear tails show up, also changin the mirrors back to the oem ones. People said the gold wheels would look like crap, but I like it and so do some others. There are very few 19" wheels that can go on the 6th gens and not look over done and I think these are one of them. Also gonna put the cf invader hood back on for the hell of it to see what it looks like, just gotta sand it and reclear it.

Yeah, Dreman. I had to be like you, lol, j/k. I love the way the lip kit looks. My car is finally making people look twice which I love and my wife loves my car lookin like it does.

Future mods are: tint, paint obviously, red/clear tails, hid plug-n-play or retros, oem cf hood and possibly amber turn signals on the fenders. I love that look for some reason.

Thanks for all the comments fellas.

Last edited:
Back