*New Pics up Page 27* New wheel set-up ideas

Mikey

Reaction score
Re: *Pic Heavy* New wheel set-up ideas

Apparently there are 2 different speed6 wheels. Both are 18(x7..?), one is +60, the other is +55, so they'd fit.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Maxima wheel isn't bad...you should consider it. :D I like the Mazda6 wheel, but between it and the Maxima I like the Maxima better. Mazda 5lug is 5x114.3?

I think my list is 8GA wheels, A-Specs, Maxima SV

SykVSyx

Reaction score

The Maxima SV wheels are cool, but I think those are 19's.

Yes, I checked, the SV wheels are 19's and the G35's are as well that some of the 7th Gen guys have been rocking.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

^Might be right, I didn't bother looking that up. So are the G35 optional Volk wheels, or I would have suggested those.

J30MAN

Reaction score

The Maxima SV wheels are cool, but I think those are 19's.

Yes, I checked, the SV wheels are 19's and the G35's are as well that some of the 7th Gen guys have been rocking.

^Might be right, I didn't bother looking that up. So are the G35 optional Volk wheels, or I would have suggested those.

Yeah they're 19"s. Probably wouldn't go with them. 19" is a little to skinny of a tire for me.

The 8th Gens are still #1 for me. Now I just need to Graduate and see how much $$ I acquire through my Grad Party.

These may be on hold as late as early August. But I would atleast like to have everything before CanAm 12' (whenever/wherever that may be).

Thanks for all the valuable input everyone!

J30MAN

Reaction score

I am now on the search for what size center cap will fit in the 8th Gen wheel. Will the standard size 2.75" work?

I am just wondering because I will probably be purchasing the wheels from here. And I just assume that they won't be coming with center caps which then leads me to assume that these will work.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

i4indodarknight or dadams may be able to verify the center cap diameter for ya, they both have 8GA's. Or you could search for 8GA center caps in Ebay, most ads list the size.

J30MAN

Reaction score

i4indodarknight or dadams may be able to verify the center cap diameter for ya, they both have 8GA's. Or you could search for 8GA center caps in Ebay, most ads list the size.

Alright. Thank you, Chris. I'll do some research.

J30MAN

Reaction score

Wheels

Center Caps

Tires

Lugs (maybe, I still have my stocks, but brand new shiny ones would be nice. Only if I cannot revive my stocks with some polish/wax)

Any objections? :coffee:

J30MAN

Reaction score

Did this one for fun today.

Normal85GenAccordV6wheels.jpg

Haha. Seems everyone is done with this thread. So I'll leave this as my final post. Unless I have a question.

Back