new Pioneer FH-P8000BT

yoseppi

Reaction score
Bump, for pics of this installed. Was actually considering this exact deck.Ant pics of the bluetooth mic mountings?

Thanks!

ActNow

Reaction score
So I finally installed it and its AWESOME! I would give it an 8 out of 10. The reason for that is because its like an iPOD and you control pretty much everything from one knob and its pretty hard to do when you are driving. Bluetooth is great i had the mic go behind the climate control so it sticks out between the speed and my dashboard on the right side. don't really notice it until you look for it haha. the ipod interface is really nice to with title search and everything. def nee to get the space kit for this double din:boink: took me an hour for some reason.....

^^^ This was his last post. He hasn't been online for 4 months.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
definately post up a pic of this, would like to see how it looks up and running.

Congrats on the purchase.

bgAccordv6

Reaction score
i have this same deck in my car. the only problem with it is that it is smaller than the double din size so i need to get a space kit from crutchfield. otherwise this is a great head unit.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
someone get a pic of this unit installed ... i was going to buy the same one about a year and a half ago but never got around to it

Latest posts

Back