NEW Racing Hart C5 3 piece wheels

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Next to imposable to find these new I would jump on them, it should clear a front BBK also and the price is more then fair. Don't think twice the only sets of these wheel you will find are used and the price won't be that much better.

MrLazie1

Reaction score
darn! no mula to jump on these. :( but good wheels. i would go lower offsets. :p

xx24xx

Reaction score
Is there any ride quality improvements going from 35 series tire to 40 series tire? Sorry if it seems off topic, but I am the OP haha. What width would be best? 225 or 215. OR staggered 215F/225R?

Thanks for all your opinions BTW. Dreman I like your seats. Actually I like your whole car, it's inspirational. I might pick up the wide version... in another color of course lol. I'm a big guy (6'3" 300lbs -shoosh I'm working on it!). Do you think I would be comfy?

swollen_cu

Reaction score
ride quality all depends on the brand tire. but yes you will probably see a significant ride quality increase with 40 series tires.

But on the other hand, you shouldnt be running 35 series on an accord unless you have 19s... run a 225/40/18 to keep the proper diameter.

Back