New to 6th gen. from atl.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
make your way over to the product review forum there is a wealth of knowledge over there.

my advice would be to go with coilovers instead of a spring/strut combo. i went with the springs and now i really wish i just went with coils to begin with. read about them tho for whatever fits for you.

exhaust: apexi or greddy. i love my evo2 catback

AlexxxVicious

Reaction score
wow dude thanks. haha. i want to go with an entire setup so i dont get too much lean out of the suspension and get awkward tire wear you know. but seeing as how money is kinda tight for car parts i not sure where i can get cheap/reliable/effective, because its like women. cute/smart/sane you can only have 2 out of the three.

changaroo

Reaction score
welcome.

thank you for not being another retarded guy from GA lol. looks like you got your head on straight.

wish i caught ya a few weeks earlier, i just sold my eibach sportlines + kyb's to someone :(

where in atl are yoU?

AlexxxVicious

Reaction score
Well i move back and forth during the week between buford and sandy springs because of school. and thanks, but if you see or hear of anything relatively cheap is there any way you can give me a heads up?:thumbup:

changaroo

Reaction score
ill keep an eye out for ya, but if you need any help with install, just hit me up!

AlexxxVicious

Reaction score
hell yeah lol. i am putting my stock intake back in today and i am gonna try and rig a new cold air because the damage is worse than i thought to the piping, (worst part is it was all free :[) so now i need some quick solutions, the only piece that looks worth a damn anymore is the AEM filter and about a foot of piping.

changaroo

Reaction score
just hack off where the piping is still good, and slap the filter on :p

Back