New to 6th gen. from atl.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
welcome to the site man. looks like your heading the right way. should check the for sale threads, there's a couple cheap coils for sale right now.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Welcome to 6ga.com. Red car + black wheels= win, for me atleast. Good start. Ever need any help I'm only a few hours on the interstate away!

AlexxxVicious

Reaction score
thanks guys, so i have to wait for a month before putting up wtt or wtb threads right? cuz school is kickin my a$$ and eating up all my spare time.

AlexxxVicious

Reaction score
haha, thanks. its too bad most of the cars on here kick the crap out of mine. i see stuff on everyones car that i like. Changa's car is pretty cool, redryder's grille, russians lip kits, nogo's car is pretty wicked lol. i feel like i am gonna have a long to do list for the car when i am done paying for school.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
lol. its all good man. just take it slow. but once u start modding, it gets addicting. i can speak for pretty much the whole site that you should def get a drop first. then start from there. run into any problems just hit the search button, pretty much everythings been covered, and if it hasn't, then you can ask. good luck man

Back