new to this site. 00 san marino coupe

slowaccord

Reaction score
How's it going, man! It has been a while, since we discussed over V6P. I'm assuming that you're recovered and doing well after that kidney stone thing. Good to see you up here. :boink: The car is looking sharp as always. :thumbsup:

hey whats up dude!

those kidney stones had me by my testicles for almost 6 months. It definately made me change my lifestyle and I just hope they don't occur again.

thanks for the advice and everything.

LeAccord

Reaction score
Love your red coupe man. You're on algernon intelesse now ? We got twins now haha. I'd love to see you and Chris get together for a photoshoot with nearly identical cars :lawl:

kn0x47

Reaction score
Love your red coupe man. You're on algernon intelesse now ? We got twins now haha. I'd love to see you and Chris get together for a photoshoot with nearly identical cars :lawl:

haha you're like 3 years late on that. too bad larry deleted all the photos tho

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
hey whats up dude!

those kidney stones had me by my testicles for almost 6 months. It definately made me change my lifestyle and I just hope they don't occur again.

thanks for the advice and everything.
6 months... in testicles!? :eek: I'm also in a transition to have healthy (perhaps healthier lol) diet, as I reach my 30's. Knowing my dad who used to have this problem, I shouldn't be rocking like I was in 20's anymore haha.

You're welcome, sir. I'm sure you'll be fine, as long as you watch out like you do now. ;)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I wish. Eh it's only 2300 miles between us. :lawl:

Glad you got through the kidney stone stuff ok. My brother had to deal with that, sounded awful.

too bad larry deleted all the photos tho

I know, I loved going back and looking at those. One of my favorite 6GA shoots.

slowaccord

Reaction score
yea. the pain was one thing from the kidney stones. But when it came time to expel the ***kker it was a diff type of pain. The last 2 weeks before the stone came out i could feel it in my rod. Imagine the worst case of blue balls you have had. now imagine that for 2 weeks. LOL. hahah radiating throughout like shockwaves!

It felt something like that.

Back