New to this website

Christian.817

Reaction score
My name is christian 16 years old. i live in Irving, Texas. first thing i will say is that i love cars, driving, makin em faster, anything with cars. im always on this website looking around but never tried to join but now finally i did! my accord is my 2nd car, my ex was a 2000 civic. sold it and gave the money to my mom and she bought a 07 altima, and i kept her accord. when i first got the car it had about 200 pounds of my moms stuff; 30 bottles of soap to wash clothes, my little brothers toys,cups, pans, juice, a vacuum and so on, tires were bald,and some other stuff basically it was a mess from the outside and inside, my mom took good care of everything else tho. The car has 189,00 miles on it. we have had it since it was a baby with only 55,000 miles which was about 5 years ago. She got the engine rebuilt, then the transmission when it had about 160,000 miles. now i have it and i put some things in it. im only 16 still in school, have a job, im not rich but i have enough! haha well thats about it i hope to hear from yall... :flipoff:

1999 Honda Accord LX Sedan 4Cyl

Engine:
Nothing yet. suggestions on where to start?

Exterior:
10k HiD's
20% Tint all around
Kazera Kz-B 18x7.5 wrapped with 235/35/18

Interior:
Blue LED door lights
Nothing really!

Audio:
Head Unit- KDC-MP245
Front speakers-stock
Rear speakers- Kicker KS6930, 6x9's
Trunk kicker XS50 amp, and two infinty 12's

Others
AutoPage remote start alarm

Dirty right now...

24z9nhh.jpg

runurd.jpg

2eqdfsk.jpg

w9gxw2.jpg

29v1381.jpg

2dbky2w.jpg

2zyx8it.jpg

29yqp1c.jpg

jqjh5j.jpg

Last edited:

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
nice man, clean all around and you sound system must sound nice, only, id say up grade to a double din touch screen, they add a real nice look, and what every1 eles will say or has said drop it

eggs

Reaction score
Welcome to the site drop it.. It will def do wonders to it

Christian.817

Reaction score
nice man, clean all around and you sound system must sound nice, only, id say up grade to a double din touch screen, they add a real nice look, and what every1 eles will say or has said drop it

i plan on buying one, what is the biggest screen size i can fit in there?

akoutmos

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Looks good, just gotta drop it a few inches :p

Manual or auto btw?

Back