Nhldogg's 1997 Honda Prelude

nhldogg

Reaction score
Your car - improper wheel direction
2cenod0.jpg

5th Gen Lude - proper wheel direction
IMG_1913%20(Small).jpg

Your rear wheels are facing the wrong way.

Oh wow, I had no idea! Thanks for pointing this out!

Those body style ludes are sweet. Good find man.

You can drop a J35A8 in it, it's been done before. :peace:

Thanks! Maybe in the near future :rock:

Nice, I've always liked the way these looked. Congrats! The white one posted above is sick, I'd aim for that as well if I had one. Talkin bout that fog combo, mainly.

And does 'base' mean base model?? Even the Accord didn't come with fogs or alloys in its 'base' form. :rolleyes:

First order of bidness....swap that tranny. :)

The Prelude for this year had two versions, base and sh. The base model just means that it didn't have that rear wheel drive stuff and less fancy features such as spoiler, upgraded grill, other factory added items.

All the more proof that the BB6 should've had a v6 in it from the factory.

V6 FTW!

before:

v6 autotragic

now:

i4 autotragic

"when will u learn zawada!!! WHEN?"

hahahahhahahahha

Love that lude... green is sexy too

Thanks Tommy, I may never learn! Haha

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Your BB6 looks like the same as the one in the photo, as far as factory setup goes.

They are great cars, and I agree, if it had a V6, it would have been a VERY interesting car, indeed.

nhldogg

Reaction score
Your BB6 looks like the same as the one in the photo, as far as factory setup goes.

They are great cars, and I agree, if it had a V6, it would have been a VERY interesting car, indeed.

I plan on keeping it as factory as possible. I just swapped around my "reversed" rims and added my 5mm spacers to the rear.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I plan on keeping it as factory as possible. I just swapped around my "reversed" rims and added my 5mm spacers to the rear.

I am sure there are some factory 'mods' that you can do to personalize it a bit.

Back