Nismode's 1998 HMM Accord EX Sedan

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
Re: Nismode's 1998 Heather Mist Accord EX Sedan (56k)

car look good.....if u dont want a drop then its ok...seem like you thinkin stock height is scarey already bc you said you scraping and afraid what will happen if u get a drop/front lip....its ok to be 4x4 on the forum....there is no need to drop your car if you dont want too...we on 6ga are into clean/drop/slammage ..then other perfer nice clean stock 4x4...which isnt a problem...dont mind us when we say u need a drop..that the 1st thing we look at when we lookin at member cars.....

Sprint springs has some with 2.25 f&r drop is that too low with steelies?

there is no SUCH thing as to low on stock steelies......as for example "Sketch 05". he is consider the slammage on steelies.... he should be afraid of speedbumps and stuff not a 4x4 stock height...

Accord281

Reaction score

I like the pic in your sig from Tire Rack with your car slammed! I did the same thing with my car before I bought my rims! lol

Accord-1.gif

Nismode

Reaction score

car look good.....if u dont want a drop then its ok...seem like you thinkin stock height is scarey already bc you said you scraping and afraid what will happen if u get a drop/front lip....its ok to be 4x4 on the forum....there is no need to drop your car if you dont want too...we on 6ga are into clean/drop/slammage ..then other perfer nice clean stock 4x4...which isnt a problem...dont mind us when we say u need a drop..that the 1st thing we look at when we lookin at member cars.....

there is no SUCH thing as to low on stock steelies......as for example "Sketch 05". he is consider the slammage on steelies.... he should be afraid of speedbumps and stuff not a 4x4 stock height...
Well, I suppose getting wheels with a 45 or 40 series sidewall would make the gap a little less, because I don't think I'd lower it to anything less than a 2 finger gap f/r.

I think stock, the front is about a 4 finger gap, the rear is a 3 finger gap.

Nismode

Reaction score

New pics in first post!

outsidaz2k

Reaction score
Re: Nismode's 1998 Heather Mist Accord EX Sedan (56k) (Updated 4.30.09)

hey man car looks real clean.. let me know if you need a coilover set.. i got a set of blackworks on my car and they sit nicely with the car and they were CHEAP!!.. PM if you want more details since your local and all

Back