nobody told me this...

did you install your suspensionon your 6thgen?

• YES (Very EASY)

Votes: 49 57.0%
  • YES (BUT very hard to do)

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • NO ( Had it done professionally)

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • NO (TOO LAZY)

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
i had mine professionally done but i also helped the guy out some...all i did was have stechs put on though...its definately a two man job maybe three...its tough work...especially if its never been messed with...everything is really stiff and stuck together...

6genaccord

Reaction score
oh yeah...and if the back is annoying and you're trying to remove the endlinks...just take off the whole rear sway bar...its alot easier to get the 4 bolts out of the bracket then seperating the swaybar endlinks from the bar.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Everyone who said it was easy is LYING. Unless you switched your stock setup for full coilovers, that would be easy. But fcuking with spring compressors, frozen bolts, rusted endlinks, and lazy fat kids (helped with the spring compressing) is a fcuking bitch!!

Last edited:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I've done it 2x now, i felt it was pretty easy. It took time but nothing was particularly challenging, just a few bolts and nuts really.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
So many different opinions.... I don't know if I really want to do it myself anymore... :run:

TruV6

Reaction score
had to have two people step on the rear rotors in order to get the rear susp. off..the entire ordeal took 6 hrs for me...mainly cause almost every bolt had rust or some sh*t...now it takes like half an hour to do the susp. for me lol...

Back