non civic fogs on 98 4dr

accord02se

Reaction score
could a bought a good pair that match the cars shape off ebay like the other guy said for 50 bucks or so

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
could a bought a good pair that match the cars shape off ebay like the other guy said for 50 bucks or so

its not about the price, like i said i had them unopened in my room, but thanks for the feed back everyone.:hihi:
-pepboys, ebay, amazon... they all sell the same sh!t

like i said i prob will get civic lights, but not now. Although they do provide a lot of light, like i could drive without my low beams and be more than okay

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
maybe you should've put them out of view, that way you get the light but its harder to see how ugly they make the front of your car look

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
dang... guess i shouldn't have strayed too far from the norm... god forbid i dont conform:haysm9:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
its not conformity, i could care less which fogs you put on your car as long as it doesn't look like white trash, i mean someone as knowledgeable as you about design should understand flow right?

if it didn't look like something cheap and ricey, if i didn't stick out like a sore thumb, then maybe it would look good. the fact is those are for a box blazer, not a contoured accord..... but then again i'm sure you know all this and you really don't care since you're going to buy civic fogs anyway but wanted to throw these on to see how they look.... if thats the case why are you getting you panties all in a bunch?

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
i don't mean any disrespect, truly, i and respect your opinions. Although i personally think they don't like white trash, now if i had a gun rack and an american flag tinted back window then i can see why. I just find "interesting" that you all think its a display of rice instead of being different. But different doesn't always mean good or bad. Either way, i do admit there out of place and i do admit the civic fogs do fit more proportionally. But i had some spare time so i decided to put them on.
i realize some of you think there ok, and others rice... but for now they will stay up, at least until after i get my cf hood (not exactley cheap)

so sorry if i stepped on toes and im still new so i will try to show more respect towards are senior members with more skill and knowledge behind them.

Latest posts

Back