Not exactly eye candy..

nyknick1015

Reaction score
some of it is kinda biased tho because they catch all the imports but the domestics who race in their muscle cars and what ever never get tken or crushed

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
some of it is kinda biased tho because they catch all the imports but the domestics who race in their muscle cars and what ever never get tken or crushed

well thats because most muscle car enthusiast race on the strip. There all about ratios and time, it doesn't do them any good to say "yeah my 69 camaro can do 10 suburban city blocks in about the time it takes to get to the part where Ozzy starts singing in 'war pigs'"... its stupid cuz most of these street racers aren't even putting that much HP, if they were the would be the more mentally inclined to realize that a drag strip is an ideal place to show off and test their HP

Last edited:

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
I agree with you but why destroy them and not find a way to make some $$$ and donate to charity etc. Maybe its just me though..

I agree with you, could of spent the money from them on food or shelter for the poor or after school programs for kids. But i guess their trying to send a message.

RickyG

Reaction score
I agree with the donating to charity. but i feel like they should have made the owners watch. also was i the only amazed by how good that guy could control the crane thing. such precission.

nexTOme

Reaction score
the other video showed that they made owner stand by the crushing.

the owner cried when he saw his car gets destroyed, and said he will still continue street racing. "they are not going to stop me from racing man" or something like that. lol

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I like watching it rip the motor out like it's ripping the guts out of something, then gently setting it down.

I couldn't agree more. Its such a disturbing thing to watch, I love it.

the owner cried when he saw his car gets destroyed, and said he will still continue street racing. "they are not going to stop me from racing man" or something like that. lol

you mean "mang" :lawl:

Back