Not low enough rsx..

Momentum

Reaction score
love the wheel shot.
I'm saving for an rsx type s.

How do you like?

1slosedan

Reaction score
Car looks good. In the first picture I would have turned the steering wheel to the right, so your not taking a picture of the tread.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. 4th and 5th photos are interesting. Just need some better/more dynamic lighting, but like you said these weren't put in PS. Composition looks good overall though imo.

I don't know RSX's too well, but I love the A-Spec lip kits on the 06's (not so much the decklid spoiler). Can those kits be put on the 1stgens or did they have their own version?

I like the current drop, personally.

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
ok fist i like tha pics and always like rsx's but am not a fan of stretched tires, tho they do look good on some cars, urs would look better on a wider rim, looks a bit narrow for tha look u got goin other than that super clean and def done right rsx

LowDC5

Reaction score
Whoa, a lot of comments. Thanks for the welcome, guys.

I will have photoshop again once I get my computer back(tomorrow) so I might try some editing.

And the 215/40's difference.. there is barely any stretch on the 8's.. but quite a bit on the 215/40. I am going to stay with the 215/40's, though.

Does composition mean backgrounds and etc? (too lazy to google.) Thanks for the tips. I took these pictures really fast with my friends camera because he was shooting my car and Brent's(Blackestcoupe).

I realize stretchedtires/stance/blachblah may not be everyones thing, but I personally think it looks amazing. I am not really that into speed.. so I figure looks > speed. I do want to get i/rh/e/kpro/tune for that little extra power (50-60 extra :D).

As for the aspec, they are universal except for the fronts. I have the rear lip for my year.. just need to get the front and sides.

And finally, I love my RSX. I love the interior setup, trunk space, the way it looks/flows together, how it drives, pretty much everything. My only complaint is how the tierod ends are connected to the coilover.. so.. trying to track them costs extra money to get longer tie rods or tie rod ends and etc..

nsjames

Reaction score
I realize stretchedtires/stance/blachblah may not be everyones thing, but I personally think it looks amazing. I am not really that into speed.. so I figure looks > speed. I do want to get i/rh/e/kpro/tune for that little extra power (50-60 extra :D).

I wasn't hating, it's just not my personal preference. As long as you realize that it's not the best for perfromance then that's cool.

Some people want looks, others care about nothing other than function. I'm a function kind of guy.

As long as you're happy you can say F the haters.

ZFreak

Reaction score
A little of my CC for photography of cars:
- Turn the wheel (or position the camera) so you are never looking at the FACE OF THE TIRE. You want to look at the wheel, not the tire.
- Don't take pictures with the sun behind the car. You want to focus attention on the car, not the glare from the sun.
- HID headlights to not photograph well.

Just a few things off the top of my head that I recall..

LowDC5

Reaction score
GF car.. total loss. :(

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

Back