Nov 15th Meet/BBQ/Canned Food Drive De Anza Cove, San Diego

Accord4U2NV

Reaction score
This is from my local car forum SDRev.com!

Nov.15th 2009..meet will start at 11am
What up everyone it that time of year again the get to have fun with friends and family for the holidays.. ..
I'm going to have some bin so we can bring canned/non perishable foods to help the less fortunate...
We can take it to the homeless shelters or the food back or even send some to the people who were affected by the storms in the Philippines or Samoa islands..
I know times are tuff but some have it worse then us .lets do some good in the community.
The meet will be held at De Anza Cove ..there is a playground near for the kids so we can keep a eye on them ..
You guys know the rules ..we're all adults so don't be a ***..
We don't need drama or negative attention
I will have the grill Out there to bbq .. And I'll bring some burgers and asses..LOL..
If you guys want to bring stuff for the bbq so we could eat that would be great..
Food list.
1.kid_DA/burgers,buns,cheese,ketchup,mustard.and spices for burgers..
Chips only need 3 people to bring chips..
Drinks list..
Napkins & Plates & Utensils
cups
Easy Up Tent who can bring one ?
Lets do this again.. It will be fun..

Directions to location:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=de+anza+cove&ie=UTF8&ll=32.796943,-117.213972&spn=0.009163,0.013797&z=16&iwloc=A

Original Thread
http://sdrev.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10052

ADD YOUR NAME AND WHAT YOU CAN BRING/DONATE! Hope i see some familiar faces this is open to SoCal(SD greater area) and NorCal(LA Region) even further northern NorCal may attend this is an open invitation to the 6thgen community

Last edited:

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
i wont be able to make it Jason due to work and family issues...but if any of the homies here that are going down, id be more than happy to give them some canned food to bring down there.

Back