Now The Real Work Begins

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
NIIICE. That will defintely spice things up for ya. Good luck with the mods. And yes, pick up some sides if/when you can. Oh, and IMO, I think you should definitely try out the candy red clearcoat on the lip, just because black with polished lip is played out pretty much. That might be an interesting touch if done right.....

Ahh Panama City.... good times... good times..... :)

H-town_Ryda_06

Reaction score
wow.. i hope not.. impound fee are like what $100 a day?!?!

car is gonna look really nice.. i think the red lip will look good

bigtp3

Reaction score
This what happened... :coffee:
So earlier tonight me and my BF were traveling back from Tuscaloosa and I'm driving. Well we're doing the speed limit and my lights are on dim. We were about 45 mins from home, seatbelts on, sitting upright, legal tint and tag up to date, yadda yadda yadda....I get pulled over by a cop who was BEHIND me, saying he THOUGHT my lights were on bright. He asked me to put them on bright, then back on dim and once he sees them on bright, he says, "that's what I thought I saw." :eekwtf: right??
So he runs our licenses only for mine to be suspended and his was revoked. My car was towed to some local yard and I had two warrants for half-paid tickets. $600 Bond and I have to go to court, plus my boyfriend had no way to our home.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I think you should definitely try out the candy red clearcoat on the lip, just because black with polished lip is played out pretty much. That might be an interesting touch if done right.....

I respectfully disagree. I think those wheels will look like *** painted black with red lips on a silver car. Those aren't tuner style wheels, they're donk style wheels, the time attack look just won't work. If the car was black......maybe, but on silver...... :puke:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Honestly.... totally didn't even take into account the style of the wheels.... LOL. It's not too often I have to consider the "donk" factor for accord wheels and how it changes the ability to pull something off.

Right you are..... right you are. -__-

new rims ftw :hide:

pinkee334

Reaction score
is her car still impounded? :kenny:

Nah, got it out Tuesday...

wow.. i hope not.. impound fee are like what $100 a day?!?!

They were $125

I respectfully disagree. I think those wheels will look like *** painted black with red lips on a silver car. Those aren't tuner style wheels, they're donk style wheels, the time attack look just won't work. If the car was black......maybe, but on silver...... :puke:

Honestly.... totally didn't even take into account the style of the wheels.... LOL. It's not too often I have to consider the "donk" factor for accord wheels and how it changes the ability to pull something off.

Right you are..... right you are. -__-

new rims ftw :hide:

Not painting rims, can only afford another silver paint job for my car right now (I was going for black)...my last ticket THANK GOD is $335 if I pay it b4 3/16/09....going there tomorrow. Now to take this driver's test again....FML....

Maybe if she leav the lip chrome and just paint the spokes...it should work out fine...:Smoker:

That was my original plan. Maybe during the summer once I get my license back. :sad:

Last edited:
Back