NSX faster than GTR :)

A-cord

Reaction score
^^ yeah i actually picked up that issue.. and yeah it has the new honda slim headlight front end. they said something about a v6 and bagging the the 4cyl. it looked OK at best. looked too bulky.. but that's not for another 2 yrs..

the only upside to honda right now is their '09-'10 release of the FCX hybrid car. that's great.. but the rest of their line is garbage! tsx, tl, accord.. meh, civic.. meh.. they're all getting bigger, heavier and uglier.. honda seriously has got to step up their game because hyundai might be the next innovators of the next generation.

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
OT: you still dont have sig technically....youve been posting that picture of your car in every single post.....why dont you add that link to your "sig" section? :thinking:

I tried but cant get it to work.......not good with this stuff. Also i need a proper sig. :eusa_wall:

nexTOme

Reaction score
I tried but cant get it to work.......not good with this stuff. Also i need a proper sig. :eusa_wall:

go to user cp, edit signature, put in

IMG ] <- no space here

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
in my real opinion, the looks are ok. but i still think its going to be a let down in the engine performance aspect, just like the old ones.

1slosedan

Reaction score
First a V8 with the RL, now a V10 for the NSX, wtf is Honda coming to -_-

It's senses...

Despite how we all enjoy a car making good power from small amounts of cylinders, it never changes the old adage... There is no replacement for displacement.

1slosedan

Reaction score
they need to work on their tq numbers before they fully come to their senses. imo, without tq, all that power isnt ****.
Your a cool mother ****er man.. Haha

Yep, torque wins races, horsepower sells cars!

I am sure they will get some better numbers, torque shouldn't be an issue in a v10...

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
seems like Honda doesn't know how to build anything other than a NA sports car

and don't start the "no replacement for displacement" noob, there's enough trash in this thread to get started down that road

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Dang that dosent look like a nsx at all one of my buddy has a stock nsx 91 and it looks more super than that. Its looks more like a concept for an s2000 as of right now. The v10 is cool since honda does make v8 and v10 race motors and hopefully that tech will find its way into the motor but the desingers have totally lost what I would call a super car look. Im sure everything but the body is gonna be freank dope.
that was my thought exactly...looks like the s2k hardtop they should have brought out
acura_nsx_render_main_630_01jpg-1013-636x360.jpg

Back