Nurburgring meet...idea thing

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
^^^ Gonna be the baddest a$$ car I could possibly get my hands on if I even get to the 'Ring. (maybe even grand theft auto of some nearby supercar, if that's what it takes, lol)

Raymond

Reaction score
I'll fly over there and rent a Lambo to drive before I'd pay to ship my Honda overseas and top out at 130 with. :rofl:

juicebox00

Reaction score
lol a flight there is ~8 hours...how long does a ferry take? :lawl:

couple days... but i did compare it to a cruise ship.... and i did say it was longer than a plane ride and more relaxing...lol. plus give us time to get to know each other more in person and plan routes.

likeawp

Reaction score
sorry I had a great laugh @ this idea LOLLLLL.......because its nearly impossible for everyone here to make such large investments...........but partly also because the thought of having running 6thgens there would be illfully epic :omgbd:

perhaps renew this idea in 5-7 years if the members here still have their accords and finish school...........it will still only appeal to members with high-paying jobs though lolll

but feel free to make an approximation of expenses.....I'd really like to know......because with money anything is possible :)

Back