NYC gyro meet

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
GW bridge is fine if the roads aren't bad. i don't want to scrape any more :rofl: i've done that too much when i first dropped it. i didn't know how fast i should be going and i was doing 60...SCRAPE. my friend saw sparks :owned:

BkzTafetta

Reaction score
anybody ever think about under the triboro?? the park thats there where meets usually go down from b20 and hondatech....last exit before the triboro on the grand central which is 31st street and go all the way down till u hit the park....if your coming from the LI,BK or Qns side.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
anybody ever think about under the triboro?? the park thats there where meets usually go down from b20 and hondatech....last exit before the triboro on the grand central which is 31st street and go all the way down till u hit the park....if your coming from the LI,BK or Qns side.

honestly i'll take whatever right now as long as we meet up...seriously don't care if i gotta drive to NJ i just want to go to a meet already.

acedomain

Reaction score
lets just do nj cuz its sorta the middle for all the ny/nj peeps ....that way turn out is better so if no one disagrees this is now the spot lets do it next weekend saturday or something .....guy find out what time they close it so we can set a time ....no pre meets just all meet their ....if you premeeting ppl just contact them over a text or phone call that way less random talk about meeting in diff. places and more getting this meet going.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
well me and regg always roll together, if it's next week pepsi will be back on the 29th. he might come also. ace if anything you can come with us and whoever else in the queens brooklyn area.

acedomain

Reaction score
yea its what ever lets not talk here about it just txt me or w.e. cuz then it just adds more useless chatter on other premeet stuff and ppl will think we havent choose a place or w.e. .....just incase ya dont have my number just pm me and anyone else you need to get in contact with .....so everyone agrees ...under the G.W. Bridge ......nextweekend saturday ......right????

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
yup, let's go there. so sept 4th at 12pm!!!!!!! EVERYONE BE READY!!:haysm9:

sept 4th 12pm under gw bridge

Back