NYC Meet x2 : Feeler

MikeyMike

Reaction score
lets do another one before it gets toooooo Cold.. lets go during the day though. Sat or sun. hours im good on sat are all day.. sun noon-4pm(depending on when my softball games are)

4th or 11th of oct seem to be only days left. 18th is the new CT meet reschedule day.

i would love to do it in the city somewhere but that is going to be nearly impossible lol.. im ok with the roosevelt mall location again too.. As long as we can get a nice sunny day. not to boast but my car looks like a completely different in the sun :darryl:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
short notice but i can prolly do the 11th... i doubt u will round up a good group so quickly tho

iHazSnail

Reaction score
im down if u guys will be around till like 4 or 430?

BlackDeathV6BG

*VIP ACCORD*
Reaction score
I''m down if the weather is good. Yo Mike and ihazsnail, you guys going to Honda Day tomorrow? Idk what the rain date is but i'm pretty sure its still on if the weather holds up.

nexTOme

Reaction score
justin, pick me up on the way yeah?

pirates needs to return teh favor to so-cal ninjas as choi picked up badger the other day :darryl:

BlackDeathV6BG

*VIP ACCORD*
Reaction score
na its too long of a drive to just sit around and look @ cars. plus i got work to do on mine and a friends

Yeah true. You are pretty far away. Especially the one at Atco. The show tomorrow got rescheduled to Nov. 8th because of the weather. That's like over a month from now. I'll be looking at cars in the cold lol

klr4life

Reaction score
Im down for a NYC meet, i live in Queens, what will be the exact date of this meet? and location? is it roosevelt mall in long island?

Back