nyc meet

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Double click the thread title when you go to the Meets & Events section, then change it. Oh and edit your first post with a list of all the people who RSVP'd saying that they're going.

dshine30

Reaction score
i will up date list as we get closer thanks all you guys //thanks
6genaccord.com I wish we all had stickers

dann2x

Reaction score
dude im there!! but 7pm? isnt that kinda late? lol. oh wells im off that day anyway. im just hoping leviathann can detail my car before that day so i can show it off lol. :ownedrun: if not im bringing my other car.

dshine30

Reaction score
dude its all good bring your accord dont need to be detailed lol its all love i did it late because off work and at night its good to crews or park up next one ill do in the day and my car likes the cool weather lol

dshine30

Reaction score
im getting decals made 6thgenaccord.com i wiil give them out when you come so we can support the site and our cars and for the pics

dann2x

Reaction score
dude its all good bring your accord dont need to be detailed lol its all love i did it late because off work and at night its good to crews or park up next one ill do in the day and my car likes the cool weather lol

hahahahaha. true. but yeah man ill be there. count me in!

dann2x

Reaction score
im getting decals made 6thgenaccord.com i wiil give them out when you come so we can support the site and our cars and for the pics

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! you should have nyc in the decals too. :Starwars:

dshine30

Reaction score
:omgbd:i kept it simple just like darksideaccord its the 6thgenaccord.com decal copy if you want nyc we can add it sepreat decal because its their logo not mine lol just trying to suport dont want anyone to get mad:whip_001:

Back