nyc meet

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
WHOA WHOA WHOA, you need check with Wildman, who owns the site.

You can't just go slapping 6thgenaccord.com on decals without his permission. Besides, there's already a ton of decals made up, and they don't cost much, and all proceeds go towards running the SITE so it's a good cause.

At least check with Cody (Wildman) before you go making anything. It's common courtesy as well.

dshine30

Reaction score
goldnight22 i sent cody email thread spy lol you should drive down your in this thread so much lol:eekwtf:lol

leviathann

Reaction score
If anyone has parts/ accessories to trade/ give away/ sell BRING EM.

Also, I'm looking to trade my body kit for stock bumpers. It has to be same color so if you're interested let me know at the meet. I will be bringing other things as well.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
i got work wheels. 18x7.5 4 or 5 lugs universal w tires for 1100. If anyone wants em pm me ill bring em

dshine30

Reaction score
:thumbup:every one wants stock now lol 1st it was everyone wanted body kits know its stock lip kits lol:lolhitting:

dshine30

Reaction score
:ryan:I have bad news guys the thread spy lol said to ask cody cody said to print paper and give it to you ????? I say the decals are the best way to spred the word and they dont pollute or waist paper. Send wild man a email on your thoughts. please Thanks guys ps maybe he will change his mind if not decals go in garbage that sucks:lolhitting:

Back