NYKnick1015 and IHazSnail NY tour.... or... FAIL!!!

nyknick1015

Reaction score
So since me and Shahid PWN at Failing with this Hecksher state park meet, i started to document what went on today so people know why we were MIA

1-1.gif

2-1.gif

12:30 So the day started off fine, i was supposed to meet shahid at bay parkway where we met up with some dudes who was going out to LI to the meet... they say they are going to the long island meet... we say we are going to the long island meet... so we roll together

3.gif

4.gif

5.gif

6.gif

We meet up and wait for every1. Mind you i locked my keys in my car so its my fault we left kinda late. Reason #1 we were late... sorry guys

7.gif

8.gif

After two stops, cops, and an hour later... we finally get to the meet...

9.gif

Umm.... Wait... WRONG MEET!!! #2 reason why we were late
10.gif

11.gif

So we talk, i take a couple pics and we bounce to get to the park...

12.gif

YEA SO we ended up in heckscher new york in LI where we drove 30 mins to the wrong park.... Heckscher Park and not Heckscher state park where we need to be We stop get directions to only find out its 45 minutes South-east (#3 reason why we were late)

Back on the road through some wierd town

13.gif

14.gif

15.gif

Finally get to the RIGHT park to only find out people are leaving

17.gif

eggs was the only other 6th gen there
16.gif

and only to see that every1 we left at the last meet is already there
18.gif

19.gif

since a lot of people left and the remaining acurazine dudes were acting up burning out and revving their motors like crazy, we spend maybe 15-20 minutes there... its damn near 5:30 so

Back on the road home
20.gif

Last edited:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
Re: NYKnick1015 and IHazSnail NY tour

Oh yea... about me locking my self out of my car... Local shop and mall security said call the police while giving me a wire hanger, called the police and they told me call a local shop or locksmith... NYC people are lazy... so after that whole run around... so we had to do it our self

21.gif

Yep... thats gonna cost me

Pics of cars 2morro... im tired now

Last edited:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
yea i did... i have my pics but didnt edit them yet so sorry gotta wait till later after i edit

oh yea and i also thank shahid for giving me lung cancer from all that backfire from his car... i feel weird now hope im not gettin sick

good night 6th gen...

Last edited:

Nismode

Reaction score
Dude did you get new wheels or what?

yea i did... i have my pics but didnt edit them yet so sorry gotta wait till later after i edit

oh yea and i also thank shahid for giving me lung cancer from all that backfire from his car... i feel weird now hope im not gettin sick

good night 6th gen...

Lol, word, Nice wheels man.

Eggs told me you guys were on your way, but went to the wrong meet. That def happened to me last year, I went to Hecksher park and not Hecksher State Park haha. Too bad I missed you guys, I really wanted to see/hear your rides. I ended up going back with Blazing GT on Acurazine since he lives in Brooklyn (and found out that my dad and his gf's sister are literally in the same building).

Erik123456789

Reaction score
Pretty cool story, sucks about your keys getting locked in.. atleast you managed to break into your car lol.. sounds like it was still fun though?

Back