NYKnick1015 and IHazSnail NY tour.... or... FAIL!!!

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
Really nice pics man,i like ur cars stance with those wheels especially ur sig...and sahids car is teh sex,but i didnt know his car is registered in TX

nyckidd

Reaction score
yo NYKnick1015....PM me, i just picked up a 6th gen and looking for other members to link up with here in BKLYN or in the NYC area......anyone else out there with ideas for my silver 6th gen i would be thankful for the help......nice pics by the way

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Mother ****er....I probably just missed you guys. Carrielynn and I had to leave because we had to drive to White Plains to pick up Kevin's wheels for him and still get back to CT at a reasonable hour.

Sorry I missed you guys.

It was the Civic and RSX kids doing the burnouts wasn't it?

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Yeah they showed up about 30 min before I left. They were racing around the park like it was ****ing TFATF.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
yeah a bunch of TSX guys were trying to drift and a bunch of civic guys were trying to unleash the raw power 98whp which was funny.

And justin as we entered the park, i saw you leave and i said to myself if justin left, there prolly isn't much left to do but yeah..On the bright side of the story, my car saw 6 hours of road which is more than it has seen in the last 12months combined lol

nyknick1015

Reaction score
what camera are you using?

canon 40d. some pics are with a 50mm 1.4, others are 70-210

yeah a bunch of TSX guys were trying to drift and a bunch of civic guys were trying to unleash the raw power 98whp which was funny.

And justin as we entered the park, i saw you leave and i said to myself if justin left, there prolly isn't much left to do but yeah..On the bright side of the story, my car saw 6 hours of road which is more than it has seen in the last 12months combined lol

yea we were right through the trees looking at justin when he left... looking back at it it was an over all fun day even though we were driving most of the time. traffic was a pain in the *** tho and trying to keep up with your car too every time you floored it

Nismode

Reaction score

I missed your car :( But yea we'll meet up another time hopefully, I still gotta do that 5 lug conversion you told me info about via PM.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
yo shahid, ive been meaning how did ur car do on gas the way back. i remember u saying your car drank a quarter tank on two passes

and nismode, i got ur pm bout the lens... i was wishin i had that lens at the meet... i had to stand far back cuz of the lenses i had

Back