OEM lip kit...finally!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Can't wait to see it, bro !

Thanks fer helpin me make this happen.

Siiiick man! It looks sooo good! Congratulations!

Thank you, this has been a goal ever since I wanted one of these coupes, before I even owned mine. So glad I didn't compromise and give up lookin.

damn.. tht looks sexy as fawkkk :bukkake:

when u getting the front and sides repainted?

They are getting painted late this week or early next. Hopefully installed by the end of next week.

Time to reformulate how I drive, park, etc. :afro:

Last edited:

mr. smith

Reaction score
good deal! when you get the sides on i want to see because i was thinking about trying to attempt to find them for my coupe.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
good deal! when you get the sides on i want to see because i was thinking about trying to attempt to find them for my coupe.

Do it. Trust me I held up one of the sides to the car and it looked amazing. Then I held the front up to the car and shat myself.

ewww why would u get an OEM kit on ur girly red accord?!
hahhaha congrats! <3

haha! Girly red is for losers. :sad: Thanks buddy, I heart you too.

you need the WHOLE kit!

Did you READ my first post? :eh:

Raul

Reaction score
Thanks to all for the comments!

Thanks bud. I get giddy with glee every time I think about the whole kit being on lol. I've already noticed that between lowering and getting the rear lip on, the rear fender "flares" seem so much more muscular...I can't believe how my car went from looking anemic to beefy.

Aw sorry to hear that man, that sucks! Are you looking for another? I remember a couple months back I was on the freeway at night, behind a white Integra, and suddenly looking up the highway I saw what looked like a small wooden crate in the leftmost lane we were both in...somehow he didn't see it or didn't know what to do...and he just plowed into this thing. I couldn't get over bc there was a van back and to the right of me...blah blah anyway my car got rained on with wood shards and I heard the front bumper hit something. Luckily no major damage on the bumper, just a few scratches, the hood got a small gash. I don't know what might have happened had I had the front on at that time.

I am not sure if I'll leave it off or not. The Honda scene doesn't exist so much here in Cincinnati - all the Ohio meets seem to be in the Northeast which is a good 4 hours away so I never make it up there. And if I did, I'd still be driving on the highway for a good 400 miles...and it could get damaged on the way there. But you're right anything could happen at any time...guess I have time to think about it.

How much were you lowered? I am only 1.5"...

yea i am looking for another but like everyone i cant find one. I am dropped only 1.5" too. 1.5"FR and 1.2"RR:canada:

Back